little sample from my wedding crashing escapades =) my main blog is below

PRESS PLAY TO SEE THE SLIDESHOW =)

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

i'm back my dearest readers!!! =)

hello my dearest readers,

i know i've been away for a little while, but i've been keeping busy i promise =)

along with the hub-bub of my everyday life and work...i've shot five weddings since we last met =) yup...five!!! and boy am i tired =) i will be adding respective posts to each and every one of those weddings in the following posts!

aside from the weddings that i've shot. i would also like to announce a new addition to my family! i brought home a little brother to my beloved camera! i've been shooting with the twin boys for the past few weddings and i must say...they're getting along famously =) my friends say i should get some family pictures done lol...we'll see =)

i will do my best to keep you all updated on a regular basis!

thank you all for visiting me...and please come back again soon!

spud

No comments: