little sample from my wedding crashing escapades =) my main blog is below

PRESS PLAY TO SEE THE SLIDESHOW =)

Sunday, September 16, 2007

i just turned 18 =)

hello dearest reader,

some of you might know that it was my birthday yesterday the 15th. i had a great and relaxing day. did some work through out the day and had a lovely dinner with my family. that was about it.


physically i'm 29, but mentally i'm about 18 lol! we should all be how old we feel right?

i didn't do very much for my birthday. all i wanted was to spend time with my family and that's exactly what i did. i miss my family and my little dog!

this day does force one to think about his/her life and purpose. lately i've been thinking that i've spent way too much time for work. in fact i work around the clock, my phone and E-mail always buzzing next to me, i work till 4am in the morning, and my clients are calling me from 6am in the morning to 11pm in the evening. this is too much for me!

from now on, i'd like to structure my work apart from my life. which means i will focus more when it comes time to work and i will let it all go when it comes time to stop. i need to set aside specific time for business and specific times for being "off." i'm hoping this will set some boundaries for myself and keep me from being overwhelmed with work and anxiety.

life is short enough. as much as i love my clients and my work, i need to have time apart from them in my day. maybe i can finally go on vacation? and this will hopefully keep me refreshed and more able to take care of my clients.

so i'm off to a brand new year. as of right now i've exhisted for 29 years, 18 hours, 9 minutes, and 29 seconds =) and i don't feel a day over 18!

spudz

No comments: