little sample from my wedding crashing escapades =) my main blog is below

PRESS PLAY TO SEE THE SLIDESHOW =)

Sunday, September 30, 2007

two down...one to go =)

hello readers,

i had a wonderful wedding today!

my "hot on rodeo drive" couple, sarah and michael had thier wedding down on the beach in dana point. here's a shot of the super cute couple frollicking on the beach =)

my favorite ring shot =)

here is a shot of the lovely bride sarah

the groom michael transformed the backyard pool into an awesome reception site! he and his friends did all the lighting and decorating. take a look at how amazing it all looks.

i love the lighting on this dancing shot...thought I share it with you.

this groomsman hopped around on one leg all day long. such a trooper! i had the bride and the groom sign his cast =)

mr. and mrs. seavey will be in hawaii tommorow for thier honeymoon! we wish them the best in thier new life together =)

oh boy...i'm exhausted already! but i have one more wedding to go, and i'm super excited about it! my muscle ache will have to wait =)


spud

No comments: