little sample from my wedding crashing escapades =) my main blog is below

PRESS PLAY TO SEE THE SLIDESHOW =)

Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm BACK my dearest readers!

hello my dearest readers,

i apologize for being away from my blog for so long. so much has gone on and i plan to fill you in on all of it =)

to sum it up:

-i got my camera back, and it's brand spankin new =)

-shot two awesome weddings in the past weeks.

-discovered a new breed of fish, the "wicked" fish! yes, quite a biological discovery!

-and attended the pictage partner convention for oddballs like me!


i'm psyched up and full of new and gargantuan aspirations for my clients and my business! new changes are comin' and i'm twice baked about it all!!!

i will post follow up blogs for each and every one of these events shortly.

so ya'll come back now!

your favorite potato!

No comments: