little sample from my wedding crashing escapades =) my main blog is below

PRESS PLAY TO SEE THE SLIDESHOW =)

Thursday, May 29, 2008

got my @$$ kicked by some young punks!

hellooo my dearest readers,

here is part two of my awesome sunday shoot!

my three couples actually changed into "punk" style clothing for the second half of the photoshoot.

yes...these are the punks who beat me up =)
as you can see...they have no regard for public decency =)
these "bad girls" were pretty abusive to thier "boy toys" too!
the boys knew their places =)
and they were treated well...for the most part.
but these girls were ready to dish out some discipline if they stepped out of line.
and i was no exception. i got caught staring so they grabbed me and layed a smackdown.
so yeah...these are the punks who kicked my @$$

spud =)

No comments: