little sample from my wedding crashing escapades =) my main blog is below

PRESS PLAY TO SEE THE SLIDESHOW =)

Friday, July 4, 2008

rock star's brenda and mike's wedding =)

i had an aaaaaaaaaaawesome wedding on the 14th last month! rock stars brenda and mike =)

look at them checking each other out below.
this rocking shot was courtesy of my friend kristina =)
and the wedding party was all about "loooookin good" too!
this folks...is why i tell all my brides to eat something on the day of thier wedding =) sadly we've lost many bridesmaids this way LOL
and here's mike strutting around "travolta" style.
and seriously folks...a truck container never looked this good right?
oh...and we should definately feed the groom too!
they danced and they rocked and they stayed up past thier bedtimes. but they looked good doing it =)
and yes...there is a little punk rock inside me and kristina =)
what a great way to end a blog!
two more blogs to be posted tommorow folks =)

spud

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great JOB as usual Matt. I love this cool punked out wedding. I really dig the purple! Keep up the great work.
ML